Research findings on How CMOs view Consumer Data Readiness in Marketing
* Driving the big things within marketing.
* Deploying insights & data as the foundation for marketing.
* Using the concept of the Reckitt experience village to effectively build, and run teams, virtually for peak performance.
* How to drive marketing excellence from the centre in 2 ways: a.) Value creation around a few big business questions and b.) Community engagement.
Rakbank`s perspective on Data and Brand Evolution
From data privacy, addressing IDFA changes and how best to navigate those changes to maximimizing mobile engagement in a multiscreen world.
A dynamic conversation from TikTok leaders on the importance of relevance
Annie Arsane Mattar
Four steps to effectively respond to changing consumer trends. This session highlights ways that marketers can contimue to grow their business in a time of significant changes in consumer behaviour by:
* Deliver ever-evolving experiences.
* Personalise messages ay key trigger moments.
* Create data driven real time connections.
* Turn your purpose into action.
* Whilst Oya focuses on healthcare, these actions can apply across sectors and markets.
Attention really is considered the holy grail of advertising, which is to measure what the viewer is actually tuning into. Just measuring whether an ad is served or viewed is already a huge challenge given the fragmentation in the space & the proliferation of viewing across screens, so to expand from that & get at this more holistic view is well intentioned. But a huge challenge!